Monday, January 30, 2012

Top Ten 2012 Pet New Year Resolutions


Listen to internet radio with Roger Welton DVM on Blog Talk Radio

Airs Wed February 1, 2012, 9PM EST. Listen to this podcast directly from my show page by CLICKING HERE.

Dear Readers, Viewers, and Listeners:

Happy New Year and welcome to my first podcast of 2012.  The inspiration for my Top Ten priority list of resolutions you should strive for in the care of your pet this year comes from my previous year's experience of observing these aspects of wellness and basic care so blatantly dismissed by far too many pet owners.  In this episode I also address 3 excellent listener e-mail questions, one of which is a bit controversial, as it drags me a bit (albeit reluctantly) into POLITICS (OH NO!!!). 
As always, I invite you to post comments right here at the blog or submit e-mail comments/questions to be addressed by me on the air, by sending them to comments@web-dvm.net.

Thanks as always for caring about what I have to say!

Sincerely,

Roger Welton, DVM

Dr. Roger Welton is the President and chief veterinarian at Maybeck Animal Hospital in West Melbourne Florida, as well as CEO of the veterinary advice and health management website Web-DVM.net.

No comments: