Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break


CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL








Dear Fans:


I will be taking this week off for a little "spring break" to play catch up with various matters at my clinic that need to be addressed, as well as prepare for the rest of my spring media season.  For my podcast fans, I will be returning with a new show airing Wed, March 14, 2012, with a special interview with canine behaviorist Steve Brooks.  He will be educating us about the common canine behavioral disorder, separation anxiety, while taking behavioral questions from listeners submitted by e-mail (comments@web-dvm.net).  Feel free to post your behavioral question to be addressed by Steve on the air.


I will return with a new YouTube webcast Wed, March 21, 2012.  In the mean time, please enjoy this popular repeat episode from earlier this season.  I look forward to talking to you all again soon!  Thanks for your support!


Sincerely,


Roger Welton, DVM

Dr. Roger Welton is the President and chief veterinarian at Maybeck Animal Hospital in West Melbourne Florida, as well as CEO of the veterinary advice and health management website Web-DVM.net.

No comments: